Sunday, June 9, 2013

in the clouds

Photo



Photo



Photo



the-game-of-me: In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on...



the-game-of-me:

In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



notahoe: my type of public transportation 



notahoe:

my type of public transportation 

tastefullyoffensive: Ironic and Unfortunate Shirts Worn in...





















tastefullyoffensive:

Ironic and Unfortunate Shirts Worn in Mugshots [via]

thefresh-princess: do you ever just break into your school to sing about your feelings

thefresh-princess:

do you ever just break into your school to sing about your feelings

image

Photo



Photo



aluroe: ok puberty, jokes over, you can make me hot now

aluroe:

ok puberty, jokes over, you can make me hot now

Photo













smilingemoticon: shikajika: for just £270 you can look like...



smilingemoticon:

shikajika:

for just £270 you can look like youve shit yourself every day

image

Photo





wynn1ng: Resist drugs and violence kids. what a cutie 



wynn1ng:

Resist drugs and violence kids.

what a cutie 

im really gonna try not to fuck shit up for myself… c’mon mallory, dont be an awkward...

im really gonna try not to fuck shit up for myself… c’mon mallory, dont be an awkward little shit this time

illkim: Me bending over to pick up my pencil

illkim:

Me bending over to pick up my pencil

image

No comments:

Post a Comment