Friday, June 7, 2013

I like your wife

Loving beauty, and in beauty love.



Loving beauty, and in beauty love.

Afternoons in a quiet hotel room can turn one man's sedate...



Afternoons in a quiet hotel room can turn one man's sedate wife into another lover's writhing animal of passion.

Photo



Photo



Someone else's wife, someone else's kitchen, the...



Someone else's wife, someone else's kitchen, the whole evening ahead of us.

I asked your wife what she wanted for her birthday and she said...



I asked your wife what she wanted for her birthday and she said "your tongue".

Photo



Do most husbands know how much their wives cheat now? I...



Do most husbands know how much their wives cheat now? I don't think they do. Its guys like me who know and we can't talk about it much.

I admit. This is why I like your wife.



I admit. This is why I like your wife.

Dreams do come true. Believe in yourself, stay focused on what...



Dreams do come true.

Believe in yourself, stay focused on what you want, be kind no matter what, avoid the whiners, and the dream will be reality.

Lust is a lower octave of love; stronger, deeper, more resonant...



Lust is a lower octave of love; stronger, deeper, more resonant and able to ascend.

Reminds me of a wife who always wants more.



Reminds me of a wife who always wants more.

I promise you that if your wife cheats she likes it.



I promise you that if your wife cheats she likes it.

I so like your wife.



I so like your wife.

If you meet your lover in a hotel room you know this is where it...



If you meet your lover in a hotel room you know this is where it is at. No face pics for real affairs.

"If I have you over here when my husband is away you need...



"If I have you over here when my husband is away you need to take my panties off right way! Don't wait for me to undress. Now get over here and do me!"

Yes Ma'am.

Your wife in my hotel room.



Your wife in my hotel room.

Telling hubby what is about to happen.



Telling hubby what is about to happen.

Do you know how much I lust after your wife? She tells me...



Do you know how much I lust after your wife?

She tells me we're equal on that score.

Sex with a work colleague at a conference can be lots of...



Sex with a work colleague at a conference can be lots of fun. What happens in a hotel room stays in that hotel room

No comments:

Post a Comment