Sunday, June 9, 2013

XOXO, SHAZO

Photo



Reblog if you're shorter than 5'8.

image

Photo



dre4ms-unkn0wn: s-e-l-f-h-a-t-e: this is me omg depression...



dre4ms-unkn0wn:

s-e-l-f-h-a-t-e:

this is me omg

depression blog ♣

Photo



bifanoland: "Encounters at the Edge of the Multiverse,"  my...



bifanoland:

"Encounters at the Edge of the Multiverse,"  my piece for Mike Mitchell's upcoming SPACE! show at gallery 1988.

Gouache on Arches 150 lb Cold press watercolor paper. 

Prints of this will be available at the show and later online. I'll keep you guys posted!

suicide-my-love: these-times-will-pass: Love quotes? you will...



suicide-my-love:

these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this blog

depression | self harm /-hate | suicide | advice blog

Photo



romanowsky: Short movie "Pure geometry" by Romanowsky full...













romanowsky:

Short movie "Pure geometry" by Romanowsky

full video here https://vimeo.com/65468064

omg-relatable: Click here for more relatable!



omg-relatable:

Click here for more relatable!

omg-relatable: Click here for more relatable!



omg-relatable:

Click here for more relatable!

onceuponastoner: i want a minion!



onceuponastoner:

i want a minion!

the-absolute-best-posts: circumcisions: finally busts out...



the-absolute-best-posts:

circumcisions:

finally

busts out wallet

Photo



Non-anons, message me a colour.

Scarlet - I like you.

Teal - I'd date you.

Red - I love you

Pink - I could stay on your tumblr the whole day.

Yellow - You're amazing.

Purple - I miss you.

Blue - I want to meet you.

Lilac - I wanna have sex with you!

Brown - I don't like you.

Green - I like your tumblr.

Black - I hate you

White - Delete your tumblr.

Lavender - give me your mortal soul/skype

Photo



omg-relatable: Click here for more relatable!



omg-relatable:

Click here for more relatable!

Photo

















the-absolute-funniest-posts: holmelessblog: IM LAUGHING SO MUCH...



the-absolute-funniest-posts:

holmelessblog:

IM LAUGHING SO MUCH HARDER THAN I SHOULD BE

vivalakota: breannarenee: This is me.  Every. single....



vivalakota:

breannarenee:

This is me. 

Every. single. day.

Every. Day. Before. Work.

Me. In this university.
Me. In this course i don't fancy.
Me. Where i have no self motivation - anymore.
Me. At this very last minute of due dates.
Me. With life. In general.
Me. With breathing.
Me. Overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment