Sunday, June 9, 2013

Frankie Plays...

Eve sucks more than she should.

She should be a manipulator, not a passive. Boo. 

I was determined to get her unlocked tonight, so I did. 



I was determined to get her unlocked tonight, so I did. 

Well this is new. Trying to make two deals with the devil to...



Well this is new. Trying to make two deals with the devil to unlock Eve. 

Always makes me giggle, even if it's only internally.



Always makes me giggle, even if it's only internally.

This has to be one of the bigger maps I've been on, even...



This has to be one of the bigger maps I've been on, even for the XL's

My pony and I are going to eff you in the ehh.



My pony and I are going to eff you in the ehh.

I normally wouldn't ditch the heart effect Magdalene comes...



I normally wouldn't ditch the heart effect Magdalene comes standard with, but this little flying horse just kicks ass. 

frankiechemical: Thank you again @Zob17!!!  I can't wait...











frankiechemical:

Thank you again @Zob17!!! 

I can't wait to play this. Might even try to find a way to record it. First I gotta beat the original & the first sequel because I'm weird like that. -_- 

Killed Mom for the third time. Swiftly got my ass kicked in the...



Killed Mom for the third time. Swiftly got my ass kicked in the Womb. Boo! 

Side note: Maybe Isaac's mom is so nutty because all those crazy things flying/crawling/zipping around in her lady junk are actually STD's? Diseases of the junk have been known to drive people mental. 

While I don't find this game scary in the least, so far, I...













While I don't find this game scary in the least, so far, I think even with my limited graphics card it's a beautifully creepy looking game.

Whats your favorite AND lest favorite Harley Quinn??... Animated Series? Arkham Asylum? Arkham City? Suicide Squad? or Harley's Revenge?... and why?

Favorite: Batman: The Animated Series

Least favorite: Harley's Revenge. 

I got "A Lump of Coal" after fighting the Krampus...



I got "A Lump of Coal" after fighting the Krampus & winning. How Christmasy. 

marciantobay: This is what constitutes a regular enemy in The...



marciantobay:

This is what constitutes a regular enemy in The Secret World.

Oh well, at least this one hasn't strapped the porcelain dolls to its hands and tried to smash them against your skull like the others do.

Totally crashed the in game browser trying to upload these, but...

















Totally crashed the in game browser trying to upload these, but alas I need a break for food. I was going to see the Illuminati, but the Stunt Cock is being a baby about it "IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT, MAKE ONE". And sully my good name? No - thank you. 

Anywho, these are more of Agartha and some of Kingsmouth…

Some screen shots from Agartha. I was amazed when I first saw...













Some screen shots from Agartha. I was amazed when I first saw this place in the first beta. Still pretty awesome if you ask me. 

During the first beta this was my favorite part.



During the first beta this was my favorite part.

Boom-chicka-wow-wow.



Boom-chicka-wow-wow.

Yessss. So very glad I chose Dragons (they chose me via a...



Yessss. So very glad I chose Dragons (they chose me via a quiz??)

RAINBOWS! They have added a butt load of stuff to the character...



RAINBOWS! They have added a butt load of stuff to the character customization as they promised. Yay. 

Now I am interested.



Now I am interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment